To give honor to Jesus Christ by providing accessible, comprehensive health care in partnership with our patients and community leading to healthy, changed lives.
- To provide services for an underserved population or those with lower incomes.
- To value and cherish all individuals as Christ does regardless of race, religion, culture, social or economic standing, or outward appearance.
- To develop relationships based on mutual respect and trust with our patients, our co-workers and our community.
- To share Christ’s love in word and deed while respecting the beliefs of others.
- To uphold and promote the sacredness of all human life from conception to death.
- To promote health of the whole person – body, mind and spirit – acknowledging God as the ultimate source of all health.
- To screen and prevent unseen medical problems, as well as to care for existing illness.
- To promote healthy lifestyles.
- To work in a spirit of prayer.
- To work with integrity, excellence and as faithful stewards of our corporate and personal resources.
- To work with and support the Christian church.
- To teach and share our vision with others.
- To build a strong, cooperative team while fostering the personal growth of each staff member and volunteer.